Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 2

With glasses, which is my usual look.  I just dropped the kids off at their respective schools since the time change has thrown us off, and when I got to one of the offices I got the BEST reception.  The two office ladies, whom I see once every week when I volunteer at the school, have been checking in with me and knew that this past weekend was the big shave. They gave me huge smiles and both kept saying, "You look adorable! Really cute!" and things of that nature.
On the road, I ended up next to the mom of one of my other child's classmates while we were stopped at a light. She did a double take, gave me a huge wave, then we rolled down our windows so I could hear her say, "I almost didn't recognize you! You look awesome! You know, if my job would let me, I would totally spike my hair. I used to have it like that in high school and I loved it."
Great start to the day.

2 comments: